Friday, December 27, 2013

15 Weeks!

Total rookie mistake leaving the chalk on the board!


How far along?: 15 weeks, 2 days!  
Total weight gain: 3 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Some-- I'm still able to rock my jeggings for now and some shirts... but maternity yoga pants, leggings, and tunics have become my new best friends. My work pants are too tight, but I am not big enough for the belly band my work bestie gave me, so right now it has been a lot of leaving pants unbuttoned or maternity leggings.  Thankfully I am on vacation so I don't have to worry about work pants until after New Years... so looks like I'm going shopping!
Stretch marks?: None yet! 
Sleep: I fall asleep very early (like 8pm early) and am awake throughout the night to pee (about every 3-4 hours)... I also am up by 6am every single morning... regardless of the day of the week. 
Best moment this week: Spending Christmas with our families (and receiving the cutest baby gifts for little baby).
Miss anything?: Soda!!! Is that awful? And being able to bake... and eat peanut better banana waffles. 
Movement: Not yet. My OBGYN told me I shouldn't feel anything until I am about 20 weeks since this is my first... I am hoping to feel movement earlier though! 
Food cravings:  I want Five Guys Burgers almost everyday... but I've always loved their burgers so I am not sure if that is a craving or just me wanting burgers. Haha. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Peanut Butter and Eggs.  Even the thought of them right now makes me want to vomit! 
Gender: Hoping to find out January 20th-- which seems soooo far away.
Labor signs:  No
Symptoms: Still getting sick every morning (a few times), back pain, and exhaustion.
Belly button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On, except at night when my hands swell.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time... however if you cross me, the wrath of Kelsey is way worse than before!
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment