Sunday, January 5, 2014

16 Weeks!



How far along?: 16 weeks, 4 days.
Total weight gain: about 4 pounds
Maternity clothes?: I'm still able to wear my clothes, but my pants I need to use the belly belt that my dear friend Melissa gave me to borrow. My old shirts still fit, but my belly shows big time.
Stretch marks?: None yet... fingers crossed I don't get too many.
Sleep: Still falling asleep early, but I feel like I have more energy during the day-- despite waking up 4-5 times a night to pee! 
Best moment this week: We started our registry today-- just registering for a few things. :) And FINALLY being able to eat peanut butter again!
Miss anything?: My super straight, non-stringy hair... and an adult beverage every now and again!
Movement: Not yet! 
Food cravings: Oranges, humus 
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Gender: We find out the 20th.  But, last night I had my very first baby dream... and the baby was a girl! So we will see. :)
Labor signs:  No
Symptoms: Very thirsty, terrible migraines, hungry all the time, my hair is super stringy, pimples, and throwing up probably about once a week in the morning.
Belly button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On, except at night still.
Happy or moody most of the time: I would say happy, but I think hubby would say otherwise! 
Looking forward to: Going to the doctor tomorrow for our 16 week check up... hoping they let us see the baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment