Sunday, February 9, 2014

Catching up... and our Gender Reveal Party

Whoops! It has been 5 weeks since I've last posted. So much has happened since then.



Including our Gender Reveal Party...


Ryan and I opted to find out the sex with our families at the Gender Reveal Party (Jan 20th).  So I had the ultrasound tech write down the sex in a sealed card and had a separate envelope that had the confirming ultrasound pictures.  I brought the envelope to White's Bakery in Brockton and a few hours later they made this beautiful cake.  It was so tempting not to just cut open before the guests got there.


 Ryan, Brooklyn, and I made all the decorations.  We obviously chose a football theme. :)





Guests voted on helmets that I cut out at school. 


After everyone ate, it was time to cut the cake... (some of these pictures are cell phone pictures so they aren't best quality). 

We cut in.... 


and found out....





Baby is a GIRL! :)












I have also slacked on Chalkboard pictures....  Here is one from 20 weeks.  We are taking the 21 week picture today... so I will update later. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment