Sunday, February 9, 2014

21 Weeks








How far along?:  21 weeks, 4 days.
Total weight gain: 11 pounds
Maternity clothes?: Some of my old shirts still fit, but I am strictly in maternity pants. Belly belts are no longer comfy... however, I have become a huge support of maternity pants. So comfortable!
Stretch marks?: None!  
Sleep: I am still exhausted throughout the day.  I nap sometimes after work before hubby gets home.  At night I sleep okay-- toss and turn a lot and wake up multiple times to pee. 
Best moment this week: Ryan felt the baby kick/move/hit for the first time!! And has felt her many times after that.  Also, going to the doctor's and hearing her heartbeat.  And officially asking my sister to be baby girl's Godmother :) And finishing painting the nursery!  Okay, there were a lot of great moments this week!
Miss anything?: Turkey sandwiches and adult beverages.
Movement: Not yet! 
Food cravings: Burgers and sweets...  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much anymore... other than the smell of meat cooking- but that was there before too.
Gender: Baby GIRL! :)
Labor signs:  No
Symptoms: Headaches, peeing a lot, and out of breath frequently.  My doctor said all those are common- especially the out of breath because of the hormones.
Belly button in or out?  In... but slowly going away.
Wedding rings on or off?  On, except at night still.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy - except when you cross me... then I turn even quicker than before.
Looking forward to: Setting up the furniture in the nursery now that it is all painted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment